This play based Pre-K program is designed for boys and girls that are age four by September 1st. Our program emphasizes the alphabet and the phonemics behind each letter along with basic math concepts. Children are encouraged to learn at their own rate and are encouraged to be the individuals they are. Active time is part of each day either through structured gymnastics or free play on the playground.
- 2, 3 & 5 Day Programs Available
- Half day program: 8:45 AM - 11:45 AM
- Full day program: 8:45 AM - 2:45 PM
- Maximum Group Size: 18 children per day
- Teacher to Child Ratio: 1:9
- Focus on School Readiness, Pre-reading and Pre-math skills
Example Pre Kindergarten Session (4 Year Old Program):
8:45Arrival: table toys and other quiet activities
9:10Morning group: calendar, weather, songs and stories
9:45Outdoor play: gross motor activities
10:25Activity time: Learning Centers and small group activities
11:30Closing circle time
Contact Aim High Academy to discuss the Pre-Kindergarten program.