Summer Day Camps
Ages 3-9 – Fun, Friendships, and Exploration
As the sun shines in the summer, Aim High warms to its task of
adventure, promise and discovery. Our Summer Day Camps give your
child the opportunity to enjoy a variety of activities in a safe
and exciting environment. We offer a balance of indoor and outdoor
activities including arts & crafts, games, gymnastics and adventure
play. Theme-based programming provides our campers with an exciting
new adventure each session.
Every Friday campers will enjoy a theme-based adventure. These will include scavenger hunts, challenges, team based activities, special guests and water slides. Campers will also have a complimentary pizza party for lunch on Fridays (2 slices of cheese pizza).
What to Bring
- 2 snacks
- 2 drinks
- refillable water bottle
Preschooler Campers should wear their
bathing suit every day for water play and bring flip flops, towel and
a change of clothes including underwear.
Please label everything!
School Age Campers should wear a bathing suit on Fridays only. Make sure to bring a towel, flip flops, and a change of clothes.
*** No Peanut Products or Tree Nuts ***
*** No Electronics ***
*** Must be potty trained ***
Sunscreen needs to be applied before being dropped off at camp. We cannot apply sunscreen.
Download Preschool Summer Camp Flyer
Download School Age Summer Camp Flyer
How to Register
- Click on the link next to the week you wish to register for
- $200 non-refundable deposit per session due at time of registration
- Balances are due May 1st for June camps, June 1st for July camps and July 1st for August camps.
- No refunds after May 1st without a medical note.
- There is a $25 fee for changing schedules after May 1. Changes must be done in writing/email to: firstname.lastname@example.org