Ages 6-12 – Fun, Flips and Fitness
The sport of gymnastics is an entertaining and exciting way for kids to stay
active and fit. Come join us this summer in our 24,000 square foot centrally
air-conditioned gymnastics facility, on state of the art equipment using all
Our GTC camp is designed to help the recreational gymnast (level 1-3) to broaden their gymnastics skills, strength and flexibility. Trampolines, pits, and resi training will be utilized to create a safe, FUN, and productive learning environment. Our coaching staff will work with each gymnast to set goals and create a plan for the week.
What to Bring
Campers should wear a 1 piece leotard or shorts & t-shirt
Bring: 2 Peanut free Snacks, Lunch, 2 drinks, and refillable water bottle, flip flops/sandals...please label everything.
*** No Peanut Products or Tree Nuts ***
*** No Electronics ***
Download Gymnastics Camp Flyer
How to Register
- Click on the link next to the week you wish to register for
- $200 non-refundable deposit per session due at time of registration
- Balances are due May 1st for June camps, June 1st for July camps and July 1st for August camps.
- No refunds after May 1st without a medical note.
- There is a $25 fee for changing schedules after May 1. Changes must be done in writing/email to: email@example.com
Use the link below to view real-time enrollment numbers for the Aim High Academy Gymnastics Training Camp:
Gymnastics Training Day Camp
Aim High News
ELC Virtual Tour
Watch our Early Learning Center virtual tour on our YouTube Channel.
» Watch ELC Video
Aim High Virtual Tour
Watch our virtual tour of Aim High Academy on YouTube.
» Watch Aim High Academy Virtual Tour
Visit Our YouTube Channel
Aim High Academy has started a new YouTube Channel for all of our videos.
We encourage everyone to subscribe to this new Channel.
» Visit our Channel
» Subscribe to our Channel